What an exciting journey we’ve been on so far and we are extremely proud to say that we’ve come a long way since this short journey began!
After testing online and in Newcastle in March 2022 and then launching into Sydney in August 2022, we’ve already:
- Featured nationally in Aldi Supermarkets, as one of their first non-alcoholic beers.
- Launched 3 core range beers and 2 limited releases.
- Started rolling out into Liquorland stores.
- Exported to New Zealand.
- Been approached by Coles Liquor; First Choice Liquor to be part of their expansion of Non-Alc beers.
- And every brew we’ve produced has won an award and we currently hold five Silver and eight Bronze medals, with all three of our core range beers being awarded.
Listening to our fans has been a key part of building Beneficial Beer Co and as we look to scale the business and accelerate our plan to make Beneficial Beer available in more places, more often, so that you can enjoy a beer, no matter where you are, we want our fans to own a piece of us.
You can now register your interest and be one of the first to help us raise funds to:
- Expand our sales team to ensure our beers are available in more places, more often.
- Employ a full-time marketing resource to drive awareness and trial of our beers and build our E-commerce platform.
- Drive our innovation pipeline, including introducing a world-first “moderation” pack.
- Increase our exports to New Zealand and secure Singapore distribution for South East Asia markets.
Express your interest perks
Registering your interest, means that you will get updates and early access to apply for shares before our offer goes live to the public in a few weeks.
Register at: https://www.birchal.com/company/beneficial-beer-co
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!
Beneficial Beer Co. Pty Ltd
Ph: 0402 07 11 20
CSF Warning: Always consider the general CSF risk warning and offer document before investing. If you need more information, click here to visit the Birchal help centre.
This post was originally posted on Brews News, read full story here.